They’re manufactured on site using a process we’ve been refining for over 40 years, constantly improving their efficiency. This insures you get a superior-quality product at a lower cost.
We also install!
Our numerous all-PVC window models have high wind and water proofing performance rates, resist heavy wind loads and limit heat loss to a minimum.
Discover the Contemporary
This exceptional, triple pane glass window is among the most performant in regards to soundproofing and energy efficiency!
- Laminated windows available in multiple colours
- Novoclimat, 5 5/8” frame
- Double LOW-E triple pane glass
- Reinforced modular assembly – Certification document (PDF)
- Stainless steel mechanism
PVR – M – I – 00025 – 0001
- Factor: 1.08
- Solar gain: 0.44
- ER: 46
We build our windows on site,
custom-made for your needs.
- All-PVC window with thermally welded corners for better performance and efficiency
- Multiple-chamber profiles for optimum thermal insulation
- Triple weather-strips located on the sash for maximum air and water tightness
- One piece 3 1/4″ or 4 1/2″ wide frame, with or without integrated brick mould, easy to clean
- 1/2″ drywall and 3/4″ wood returns built into the frame
- Removable fibreglass interior screen with an enamelled aluminum frame
- Water evacuation without any apparent hole or cap
Part of a complete family of products (casements, awnings, horizontal sliders, vertical sliders, picture frames) that have similar exterior looks
Profiles extruded with a PVC virgin compound which gives a glossy finish and reduces dirt adherence
- Modular or structural
- Universal brick mould (1 1/8″, 2″, 4″) with integrated siding return
- Different glass types and thickness
- Integrated grills
- Interior wood extension clad with PVC or all-PVC interior extension
- PVC moulding
- Adapter for exterior aluminum finish
|Product||Standard||Air Infiltration||Water Infiltration||Wind Load||Forced Entry|
|Casement / Awning||A440-M98||A3/F||B7||C4/C5||F2|
REGIONAL windows have an A3 performance rating (0.25 (M_/H) M-1).
A1: Required standard for low-level dwellings and small commercial establishments
A2: Required standard for average- and large-size dwellings, institutions and establishments
A3: Required standard for high energy efficiency institutions and commercial establishments
REGIONAL windows have a B7 performance rating (700 Pa).
B1: Required standard for temperate climatic conditions
B2: Required standard for harsh climatic conditions
B3: Required standard for extreme climatic conditions
B7: Exceeds standards
Wind Load Resistance
REGIONAL windows have a C5 performance rating (5.0 kPa).
C1: Required standard for weak wind loads
C2: Required standard for average wind loads
C3: Required standard for strong wind loads
C5: Exceeds standards
Heat Loss Factor (U Factor)
REGIONAL windows have a low enough U factor to be efficient in harsh conditions (D type climatic zones).
The U factor represents the overall heat loss rate. The lower the U factor, the slower the air transfers from a warm area to a cold area. The U.S. Department of Energy and Natural Resources Canada have defined climatic zones and assigned to them required performance values for window products.
|Location||Climatic Zones||Maximum U Factor|