The PVC awning window is becoming more and more popular in Outaouais and throughout Quebec. Its configuration is the main reason; it opens its full width outwards without obstruction, offering great visibility thanks to the absence of a central post.
Its broad opening and its tightness to water promote the optimization of air circulation inside the building as it can be left open at all times. The outward opening of its shutter offers good protection against the rain, a feature not found in any other window.
Available in a multitude of configurations, the PVC awning window can be strategically positioned within the building design to maximize ventilation. It can be installed at the top of walls, above wall cabinets or above kitchen counters.
With its profiled multiple air chambers for optimal thermal insulation and its triple weatherstripping positioned on the shutter for maximum air and water tightness, PVC awning windows offer the best expected performance during winter months.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• All-PVC window with thermally welded corners for better performance and efficiency
• Multiple-chamber profiles for optimum thermal insulation
• Triple weather-strips located on the sash for maximum air and water tightness
• One piece 3 1/4″ or 4 1/2″ wide frame, with or without integrated brick mould, easy to clean
• 1/2″ drywall and 3/4″ wood returns built into the frame
• Removable fibreglass interior screen with an enamelled aluminum frame
• Water evacuation without any apparent hole or cap
• Part of a complete family of products (casements, awnings, horizontal sliders, vertical sliders, picture frames) that have similar exterior looks
• Profiles extruded with a PVC virgin compound which gives a glossy finish and reduces dirt adherence
• 1 section with vent
• 1 section with vent + 1 fixed stacked
• 2 horizontal sections with vents (½ | ½)
• 2 sections with vents + 2 fixed stacked (½ | ½)
• Horizontal – 1 section with vent + 1 fixed (⅓ | ⅔)
• 3 horizontal sections with vents (⅓ | ⅓ | ⅓)
• 3 sections with vents + 3 fixed stacked (⅓ | ⅓ | ⅓)
• Horizontal – 2 sections with vents + 1 fixed (¼ | ½ | ¼)
OTHER WINDOW TYPES.
Our multiple models of all-PVC windows feature high air and water tightness ratings, high resistance to overloads and limit heat loss.