Available in single or double configuration, the PVC hung window brings elegance and character to all types of construction. Its design offers a large glass surface which improves exterior visibility and its pivoting latches allow the shutters to swing inwards for easy maintenance.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• All-PVC window with thermally welded corners for better performance and efficiency
• Multiple-chamber profiles for optimum thermal insulation
• Triple weather-strips located on the sash for maximum air and water tightness
• One piece 3 1/4″ or 4 1/2″ wide frame, with or without integrated brick mould, easy to clean
• 1/2″ drywall and 3/4″ wood returns built into the frame
• Removable fibreglass interior screen with an enamelled aluminum frame
• Water evacuation without any apparent hole or cap
• Part of a complete family of products (casements, awnings, horizontal sliders, vertical sliders, picture frames) that have similar exterior looks
• Profiles extruded with a PVC virgin compound which gives a glossy finish and reduces dirt adherence
• Single-hung : 1 sliding sash + 1 fixed
• Double-hung : 2 sliding sashes
• Single-hung + Single-hung side by side
• Single-hung + 1 fixed side by side (⅓ | ⅔)
• Single-hung + fixed + single-hung (⅓ | ⅓ | ⅓)
• Single-hung + single-hung + single-hung (⅓ | ⅓ | ⅓)
• All configurations are available with double-hung, 2 sliding sashes
OTHER WINDOW TYPES.
Our multiple models of all-PVC windows feature high air and water tightness ratings, high resistance to overloads and limit heat loss.