In addition, its versatile look allows it to coordinate with any architectural style.
Available in configurations of 1 to 5 vents, its versatility and low cost are ideal for new construction and renovation. These windows come in standard configurations, they are also available custom-built to precisely meet your project’s criterias.
A 1-vent window will suit narrow rooms like a bathroom, while a 2-vent window will contribute to the comfort of all your other rooms. Casement windows really brighten up a space when installed in pairs. Installing multiple casement windows can be quite ideal, as they will fill the room with lots of natural light while also being excellent for ventilation and are very easy to clean.
A profiled PVC casement window with multiple air chambers and fitted with a triple weatherstripping positioned on the shutter provides optimal thermal insulation and maximum air and water tightness.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• All-PVC window with thermally welded corners for better performance and efficiency
• Multiple-chamber profiles for optimum thermal insulation
• Triple weather-strips located on the sash for maximum air and water tightness
• One piece 3 1/4″ or 4 1/2″ wide frame, with or without integrated brick mould, easy to clean
• 1/2″ drywall and 3/4″ wood returns built into the frame
• Removable fibreglass interior screen with an enamelled aluminum frame
• Water evacuation without any apparent hole or cap
• Part of a complete family of products (casements, awnings, horizontal sliders, vertical sliders, picture frames) that have similar exterior looks
• Profiles extruded with a PVC virgin compound which gives a glossy finish and reduces dirt adherence
• 1 section with vent
• 2 sections with vents
• 3 sections with vents
• 4 sections with vents
• 5 sections with vents
• 1 section with vent + 1 fixed (⅓ + ⅔)
• 1 section with vent + 1 fixed (½ + ½)
• 2 sections with vents + 1 fixed (¼ + ½ + ¼)
• 2 sections with vents + 1 fixed (⅓ + ⅓ + ⅓)
• 2 sections with vents + 2 fixed (¼ + ¼ + ¼ + ¼)
OTHER WINDOW TYPES.
Our multiple models of all-PVC windows feature high air and water tightness ratings, high resistance to overloads and limit heat loss.