AN UNPARALLELED CHOICE FOR ANY TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION; RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL.
It is composed of a limited number of hardware parts, which makes it economical, without forgetting that its simple composition represents less risk of breakage in the long term. It is important not to confuse simplicity with fragility, because the PVC sliding window is just as durable as other models.
We find functionality, comfort and aesthetics with the sliding window. Its removable shutter allows ease of maintenance and maximum air intake. Today, sliding panels are made of thermos sealed glass like any other type of window and are equipped with a latch system used to remove the panels for easier cleaning.
PVC sliding windows are a great user-friendly option that comes in a multitude of standard configurations and preserves the design of any building style.
• Tilt Sash
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• All-PVC window with thermally welded corners for better performance and efficiency
• Multiple-chamber profiles for optimum thermal insulation
• Triple weather-strips located on the sash for maximum air and water tightness
• One piece 3 1/4″ or 4 1/2″ wide frame, with or without integrated brick mould, easy to clean
• 1/2″ drywall and 3/4″ wood returns built into the frame
• Removable fibreglass interior screen with an enamelled aluminum frame
• Water evacuation without any apparent hole or cap
• Part of a complete family of products (casements, awnings, horizontal sliders, vertical sliders, picture frames) that have similar exterior looks
• Profiles extruded with a PVC virgin compound which gives a glossy finish and reduces dirt adherence
• Tilt Sash
• Simple : 1 sliding vent + 1 fixed (½ | ½)
• Simple + fixed stacked
• Simple : 1 sliding vent + 1 fixed (⅓ | ⅔)
• Double : 2 sliding vents
• Horizontal – 2 sliding vents + 1 fixed (⅓ | ⅓ | ⅓)
• Horizontal – 2 sliding vents + 1 fixed (¼ | ½ | ¼)
• Simple + simple with fixed stacked
OTHER WINDOW TYPES.
Our multiple models of all-PVC windows feature high air and water tightness ratings, high resistance to overloads and limit heat loss.